News

Chokepoint Gaming: A Gaming Community

Wed 5th Aug 2015 - 12:45pm : General

First off, apologies for the lack of updates on the site. I will be putting more time into this and hope to update much more frequently.

Secondly, the founders have formed a extended gaming community known as Chokepoint Gaming. What does this mean for the Grave Diggers? Well, not too much. Essentially, GD is now a subdivision of CPG.

Our ultimate goal with Chokepoint Gaming is to have the ability to jump into teamspeak, go into any game channel, and have people to play with. Our teamspeak is now a 512 person server so we are ready to go. In addition to Elder Scrolls Online, we now have competitive teams in Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Dirty Bomb, and Insurgency. We have also begun to establish a presence in Battlefield 4, World of Warcraft, Arma 3, Grand Theft Auto 5, Skyforge, and Ghost Recon Phantoms.

The teams that existed on their own before joining CPG earlier this summer will be grandfathered in to keeping their clan/guild name and are a subdivision of Chokepoint Gaming. However, all our future expansions into games or clan/guilds that wish to join us will henceforth take on the CPG tag.

We truly hope to make this a long lasting gaming community that stands the test of time. Playing with friends always makes games more for. I know that I probably would have burned through ESO like I have so many other MMOs if not for this amazing community.

Lastly, if you have any suggestions on articles for this website or the CPG site please feel free to contact me. If you have a suggestion on games to expand our community into please contact Brosama, Grizzly, or myself. I would also like to thank all those who were generous enough to donate to help cover our expenses. You guys are awesome.

Thank you all for helping to make the Grave Diggers an ESO powerhouse as well as a great community to play with. We hope you stick around to help us do the same with Chokepoint Gaming in all our future game endeavours.

Syntheticwisdom

Syntheticwisdom

Syntheticwisdom

Your Comments

• Tue 29th Sep 2020 - 7:24am

You did a Spectacular effort for this article. You mention these game that is full of enjoyment. Thanks for sharing it. I am pleased if you visit us. Digital Marketing

• Thu 24th Sep 2020 - 2:10pm

Bigpond mail service is famous Australia's Biggest telecommunication company, which operates a telecommunication network. It offers Australian telecommunication services, analyze and adjust your email system. There are various problem connected to BigPond mail which cannot be solved by the common people or an individual. BigPond Support Phone Number Australia discover and eliminate email receiving issue, email lost, email is going to debris folder email, messenger issue, cannot send the email and other issues, including system clean up, fast launch and taskbar shortcuts, and temporary files and repair OS boot problem and blue screens which optimize startup and shutdown.

• Fri 14th Aug 2020 - 9:39am

Hey guys! I am hopeful that you are all doing alright. Is there an update with the new team lineup for the upcoming season? I am still looking forward, for now me and my friend will wait and just play pc games like poptropica web app on computer and head to jamaa. Goodluck!

• Sat 16th May 2020 - 3:57pm

<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, Arial;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing.&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:14526,&quot;4&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:16777215},&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;6&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;7&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;8&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;10&quot;:2,&quot;14&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0},&quot;15&quot;:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;16&quot;:11}">Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing.send fresh flowers

• Thu 14th May 2020 - 2:04am

<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, Arial;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:14526,&quot;4&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:16777215},&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;6&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;7&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;8&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;10&quot;:2,&quot;14&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0},&quot;15&quot;:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;16&quot;:11}">A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a oneluxury watch repair

• Sun 26th Apr 2020 - 4:28pm

<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, Arial;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:14526,&quot;4&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:16777215},&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;6&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;7&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;8&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;10&quot;:2,&quot;14&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0},&quot;15&quot;:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;16&quot;:11}">I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanksEstate Planning Lawyer

• Fri 24th Apr 2020 - 1:53pm

<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, Arial;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each &amp; every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging,&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:14526,&quot;4&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:16777215},&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;6&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;7&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;8&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;10&quot;:2,&quot;14&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0},&quot;15&quot;:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;16&quot;:11}">Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging,bathroom cabinets

• Sun 19th Apr 2020 - 8:45am

<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, Arial;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:14526,&quot;4&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:16777215},&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;6&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;7&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;8&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;10&quot;:2,&quot;14&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0},&quot;15&quot;:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;16&quot;:11}">Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I dovmware workstation 15 license key

• Mon 13th Apr 2020 - 9:09am

<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, Arial;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:14526,&quot;4&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:16777215},&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;6&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;7&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;8&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;10&quot;:2,&quot;14&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0},&quot;15&quot;:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;16&quot;:11}">Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I dowinrar crack

• Tue 17th Mar 2020 - 12:31pm

<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, Arial;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one.&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:14995,&quot;3&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:0},&quot;4&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:16777215},&quot;7&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;10&quot;:2,&quot;12&quot;:0,&quot;14&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0},&quot;15&quot;:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;16&quot;:11}">Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one.CorelDRAW Crack

• Sun 15th Mar 2020 - 12:42pm

<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, Arial;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one.&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:14482,&quot;4&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:16777215},&quot;7&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:[{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;5&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:0}},{&quot;1&quot;:0,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;3&quot;:3},{&quot;1&quot;:1,&quot;2&quot;:0,&quot;4&quot;:1}]},&quot;10&quot;:2,&quot;14&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0},&quot;15&quot;:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;16&quot;:11}">Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one.Customer Experience Enablers

• Sat 14th Mar 2020 - 5:03pm

<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, Arial;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;Thanks for your post. I&rsquo;ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I&rsquo;ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks.&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:14466,&quot;4&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:16777215},&quot;10&quot;:2,&quot;14&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0},&quot;15&quot;:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;16&quot;:11}">Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks.Deals of the day by Top Shop Collection

• Thu 12th Mar 2020 - 5:35pm

<span style="font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, Arial;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:14466,&quot;4&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:16777215},&quot;10&quot;:2,&quot;14&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:0},&quot;15&quot;:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;16&quot;:11}">Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I doWindows 10 Activator

• Mon 6th Jan 2020 - 7:12am

Appreciate it for this post, I am a big fan of this internet site would like to keep updated. persona 5 network fusion

• Tue 31st Dec 2019 - 11:29am
  • Tue 31st Dec 2019 - 11:28am

Nice information and thanks for the post.

Visit for: Latest News Updates and Many More of All World Just On. https://galaxyposts.com/

• Sun 22nd Dec 2019 - 10:43am

The subsequent time I learn a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I imply, I do know it was my choice to learn, but I really thought youd have one thing interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you might fix in case you werent too busy looking for attention. red rider persona 5

• Fri 15th Nov 2019 - 5:16pm

Please continue this great work and I look forward to more of your awesome blog posts.

• Tue 22nd Oct 2019 - 9:21am

Google has launched a new portal catering to smaller, local businesses, designed to streamline the management of your Google presence. From this new single interface, you can now control your Google Search presence, Google+ and Google Maps, updating your business information across multiple platforms simultaneously. Beyond the obvious time savings, Google's My Business portal holds more promising potential for SMBs. mobilism market apk

• Tue 22nd Oct 2019 - 9:21am

Most businesses think that business funding is something that you need when your business is short on cash or times are hard. A lot of businesses go out looking for business funding when the business is not good. The time to get business funding is not when your business is doing horrible or you are strapped for cash. celebrity biographer hawes

Please register or login to post comments